- Size 20 KAM® snaps
- Two-Toned Engraved Designs by Kimmy Snabric™ (Original KS snap design as of December 2018)
- Standard prong (5.6mm)
Two-Toned Engraved KAM® snaps are the perfect addition to any project for adding a “wow” factor! Add them to clothing, crafts, cloth diapers, cloth pads, and so much more.
Kimmy Snabric™ two-toned engraved KAM® snaps are exclusive designs.
Size 20 KAM® snaps are the most popular and most widely used size for children’s clothing, cloth diapers, cloth pads, and household crafts.
All Kimmy Snabric™ KAM® snaps have been lead tested and are CPSIA compliant.
Sockets and studs come in the color of the cap color and NOT the color of the engraved image. The cap post is the color of the engraved image. (see listing images or contact us with questions)
- Do not put into high temperatures
- Do not rub in the washing machine
- Keep cap centered in the die when installing. Any skewness may cause paint damage to the cap.
- One Full Set = 1 socket (female), 1 stud (male) and 2 caps (one engraved cap and one plain cap).
- Metallic snaps have a special pigment that may cause it to be more susceptible to breakage with excess force.
- Hearts and Stars are more susceptible to cracking with excess force due to the angles.
- All snaps are packaged by weight, so count is approximate. While we have accurate scales that are checked frequently, you may occasionally end up with one or two less or one or two more pieces. No refunds, exchanges, or additional pieces shipped will be given for slightly off counts.
- All snaps are labeled with color code and name for your quick and easy referencing.
These YIN/Yang hand & paw snaps are gorgeous and will make my projects stand out in every good way! Kimmy Snabric's customer service has always been above and beyond and shipping is always done quickly and without incident! Kimmy Snabric is the only site I buy my official KAM snaps from!
Love your snaps along with your wonderful customer service! Your snaps are a beautiful addition to my projects. definitely an added treasure