These products are compatible with the KAM® Table Top Presses only.
Purchase additional KAM® dies or replacement parts.
The KAM® table top press dies are used for installing KAM® plastic snaps (snaps sold separately). Dies for plastic snaps are NOT compatible with installing metal snaps, grommets, or rivets.
- DK93 dies are only compatible with the DK93 press:
- The DK93 cap die has a smooth shank that drops into the base of the table top press.
- The DK93 socket / stud shank screws into the top of the table top press.
- DK98 dies are only compatible with the DK98 press:
- The DK98 cap die has a smooth shank that drops into the base of the table top press.
- The DK98 socket / stud shank is smooth and inserts into the top of the table top press, held in place with an Allen screw.
- Choose the die size based on the snap size being installed.
- Size 20 KAM® snaps are the most popular, and most widely used, snap size.
- Choose a size 14, 16, or 22 dies set, instead, if installing these snaps sizes.
- The cap die is the piece placed into the base of the table top press. This piece cradles the cap while installing plastic snaps.
- The socket and stud top shanks are the pieces placed into the top of the table top press. These dies securely hold the socket or stud during installation and releases once the snap has been installed.
- Compatible only with the KAM® Table Top Presses.
- For installing plastic snaps only.
- Correct die selection required for particular need.